Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interview with the Vampire (slayer-musical-episode-soundtrack-loving-3-year-old)




Tonight I "interviewed" my daughter at bedtime.






What is your favorite color?



Blue. And pink and green and red and green and BWACK!!!






What is your favorite food?



Cereal and milk, cheese and boogers. Just kiddin'!!! I love Spaghetti and meatballs. Can I have some spaghetti and meatballs now?






What is your favorite movie?



The Wizard of Woz, Nightmare Before Christmas because it has a pumpkin king and Santa Claus, the Powerpuff Girls where they all change bodies but not the one with Mojo because I don't like him. He is a jerk and he is creepy.






What do you want to be when you grow up?



A doctor because I wuv animals. And people too. I could be a girl doctor, because I'm a girl. Or maybe a doctor who helps all people.






Where do you want to live when you grow up?



In this house, with Mommy and Daddy. And they can be doctors too.






What is your favorite song?



Shut Up and Let Me Go, and the number two song from Buffy [the Vampire Slayer musical episode soundtrack, "I've Got a Theory" is the song she means] and also Journey.






What is your favorite place to visit?



The STORE but only when they have COOKIES!! And Granny's house. Can we go to Granny's house? And the GYM because Miss Linda lets me cut yarn after I pick up all the toys and I can get the paper towels ready for the next person.






What is your…



Ok, Mommy. It's time for you to go to sweep in your own bed.




3 comments: