Saturday, September 5, 2009

the starter blog

Well, here goes.  All the other kids are doing it, so why not?  But what to talk about?  Topic suggestions welcome. I don't do politics. And I try really hard not to say mean things about people. At least not where they'll be able to read them.

Tonight I re-watched the pilot of my new favorite show, Glee. I'm sure since it's well written, clever, funny, entertaining and on Fox, it won't last the season. But for now, I love it. The final scene gave me chills – real live, actual chills! The underdog, put-upon, misfit kids sing their hearts out to "Don't Stop Believin" and it just touched me, I guess. Anyone who knows me knows I have a bond with that song, because of my sugar pie/tsunami of a daughter, Augusta, who is obsessed with that tune. But I digress. If you have seen Glee, tell Fox that you like it. If you haven't seen it, you need to find it and watch it. And then tell Fox that you like it. It's too late now for my other favorite show, Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles, but maybe together we can keep the delightful GLEE on the air.

That's all I got. Terrifically boring First Blog Post, but in all honesty, no one is reading this AND I really kinda just wanted to see what it would look like all posted and stuff.

xoxoZ

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't get into the show for some reason. we watched it at the end of fall, when they were trying to get everyone hyped for it. perhaps i should give it another try?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I'M THE FIRST FOLLOWER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shan, you should definitely give it another shot!

    Caz, YAY!!

    xoxoZ

    ReplyDelete